- This research program provides for advanced-level research in electrical, electronic, computer, communication, civil, chemical, mechanical or mechatronic engineering.
- Students will:
- Demonstrate specialist knowledge and understanding of theory, practice and recent developments in engineering.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of research principles and methods through the review and analysis of existing research relevant to work and learning in the engineering discipline.
- Reflect critically on theory and its application to engineering.
- Investigate analyze and synthesize complex concepts and problems in engineering through the application of advanced technology, physical and numerical modeling and simulation.
- Communicate engineering discipline knowledge and research results, in writing and orally using plain English and making a sustained argument to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Apply and defend innovative practice to generate and evaluate abstract ideas which contribute to problem-solving or the advancement of professional knowledge and/or practice.
|Tuition & fees||1853775 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||590684 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|