|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
- Applicant must hold a four-year honors undergraduate degree, or a three-year university degree and a Bachelor of Education degree, from a Canadian university or their equivalent from a recognized institution.
- The minimum overall academic standing of a B (GPA: 3.0 on a 4.3 scale or 73 to 76 percent), with a minimum B average in the last two full-time years (four semesters) of undergraduate work or equivalent.
- With a minimum score in sub-sections Listening: 20; Reading: 20; Speaking: 19; Writing: 20
- Applicants who have studied full-time for at least three years (or equivalent in part-time studies) in a university degree program where the language of instruction and examination was English, or have completed a university degree program where the language of instruction and examination was English can qualify for ELP waiver
- An admission interview may be required.