- Data Science is an interdisciplinary field, drawing on mathematics, statistics, and computer science, that uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms, and systems to extract knowledge and insights from structured and unstructured data.
- This course provides the necessary foundations in the disciplines of mathematics, statistics, and computer science, and develops student knowledge and skills in some of the key tools and techniques relevant to data science.
- It also pays specific attention to ethical issues surrounding the manner in which data is gathered, stored, and analyzed/utilized.
- Students will;
- Reflect critically on a complex body of data science knowledge, research principles, and methods to demonstrate mastery of professional practice.
- Apply advanced cognitive and technical skills to analyze complex concepts in authentic data science scenarios.
- Apply communication and collaboration skills in designing solutions to data sciences problems.
|Tuition & fees||1856579 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||590684 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
|Bachelors||No specific cutoff mentioned|