- The program provides an information systems perspective to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, with an emphasis on SAP R/3
- Students will develop the computing and business skills necessary to support the implementation and maintenance of ERP systems
- Gain an understanding of the strategic implications ERP systems have on a business
- Students will learn on the latest SAP solutions which include business information warehouse, business objects, business intelligence, customer relationship management, advance planner and optimiser, solution manager and netweaver components
- Upon successfully completion of the program students may pursue a career as Senior and leadership roles in ICT, ERP analyst, Business software manager etc.
|Tuition & fees||1839752 INR|
|Books and Stationery||36459 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|