- Gain a strong foundation and conceptual knowledge of recent developments in sustainability and global trends in accounting
- Students will develop specialist knowledge in accounting, economics and finance and learn the skills they need to succeed in a career
- Upon completion students will be able to apply for accreditation with CPA Australia and/or Chartered Accountants – Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Graduates may find employment in commercial, and government organisations on a position such as general accountant, taxation accountant and management accountant
- Students will study subjects such as Business Research Methods, Business Ethics and Sustainability, Business Economics, Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, Marketing Management etc.
|Tuition & fees||1839752 INR|
|Books and Stationery||36459 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|