- The Master of Arts (MA) in Clinical Psychology option is designed for those who want to enter a career in mental health service delivery founded on assessment, diagnosis and treatment of mental health problems people have, whether they be complex, chronic conditions, or relatively transient, acute problems.
- As a professional with an M.A. degree in psychology, students would also be eligible to teach psychology on the post-secondary level.
- Graduates of the clinical psychology programs are prepared to obtain a license as a professional counselor or pursue a doctorate in clinical psychology.
- Demographic analyses show there is a shortage of licensed counselors and psychologists in the region. Although the local population is often not aware of the benefits that counseling can provide, there is the tremendous growth potential for the career paths of licensed counselors and psychologists
- The Graduate Program in Psychology offers two options for students: (1) Clinical Psychology, thesis option, and (2) Clinical Psychology, non-thesis option.
- The thesis option for the students who wish to pursue future studies to obtain a Ph.D. in clinical psychology.
- Students with a master’s degree in clinical psychology, a non-thesis option will be eligible to apply for licensure as a Psychological Associate and/or Licensed Professional Counselor
|Tuition & fees||1813569 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||610968 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||205804 INR|
|International Student Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fees||5493 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|