|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
- Applicant must hold a four-year honors undergraduate engineering degree in a relevant field from an accredited engineering program from a recognized institution.
- The minimum overall academic standing of a B (GPA: 3.0 on a 4.3 scale or 73 to 76 percent), with a minimum B in the last two full-time years (four semesters) of undergraduate work or equivalent
- B+ is preferred for applicants
- With a minimum score in sub-sections Listening: 20; Reading: 20; Speaking: 19; Writing: 20
- Applicants who have studied full-time for at least three years (or equivalent in part-time studies) in a university degree program where the language of instruction and examination was English, or have completed a university degree program where the language of instruction and examination was English can qualify for ELP waiver