- Students will choose to specialize in either Finance or Management as an area of emphasis.
- Both specializations provide students with the ability to think in a disciplined, structured, and open-minded way, and apply this way of thinking to tackle challenges in a globalized economy.
- This major combines the analytical nature of finance and economics with the practical tools of accounting, business management, and marketing for students to gain broad exposure to the financial management sector. You will engage in a challenging and rewarding intellectual environment, gain in-depth knowledge of finance theory, and obtain a practical understanding of a broad range of business areas.
- This course looks at capital budgeting and long-term finance and investment decisions by firms and individuals.
- This course studies economics and finance literature regarding the determination of security prices and the operation of the stock market.
- This course examines the role of mergers and acquisitions in repositioning companies to remain competitive, to grow, or to exit.
|Tuition & fees||1928747 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||751140 INR|
|Personal Expenses||129915 INR|
|Optional Fee||16456 INR|
|Compulsory Fees||82684 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|