- The Master of Accountancy (MACC) program is designed to enable students to compete for professional accounting positions in business and government as well as in public accounting firms.
- The degree satisfies the 150?hour requirements of the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy to sit for the Certified Public Accountant examination and permits specialization in accounting beyond that provided by the undergraduate accounting degree (Bachelor of Business Administration).
- The MACC program provides a learning environment that develops a diverse set of skills in students (including technical, analytical, critical thinking, communication, and technological skills) to prepare them for professional careers in a dynamic world.
- The foregoing statement reflects the desired learning outcomes from both the undergraduate and graduate programs.
- The MACC program substantially enhances those learning outcomes.
|Tuition & fees||1133535 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||610968 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||205804 INR|
|International Student Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fees||5493 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|Discipline Fee||26366 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|