- The program is designed for students who seek careers in business, finance, or government as economists, forecasters, policy analysts, economic researchers, or managers with strong quantitative skills
- The program students with a unique combination of economic theory, policy analysis, and data analysis skills that give them the ability to identify, understand, and solve real-world problems
- In the third semester, students can choose one concentration from policy analysis and data analytics
- Upon successfully completion of the program students may work in many sectors including research institutes, medical centers, financial institutions etc.
- Students will learn subjects such as Microeconomics, Econometric Methods, Data Methods in Economics, Applied Policy Methods etc.
|Tuition & fees||1004706 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||824609 INR|
|Athletic Fee||46434 INR|
|Student Activity Fee||33544 INR|
|Student Facility Fee||43138 INR|
|Education and Technology Fee||27099 INR|
|Security Fee||1831 INR|
|Health Fee||22118 INR|
|International Student Fee||29296 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|