- Flexibility allows students to tailor programs to meet specific career objectives. The thesis option serves as a foundation for students planning to pursue a Ph.D
- The Communication MA program is grounded in theory and research concerning human communication and provides excellent preparation for further graduate study and careers in academia or other fields.
- The program offers hands-on research and teaching experience and a broad range of coursework and educational opportunities, with specialization in Interpersonal Communication, Media, Health Communication, Small Group, and Intergroup Communication, New Communication Technologies, and Political Communication.
- The program offers a broad range of coursework and educational research opportunities, with specialization in the following:
- Interpersonal Communication
- Health Communication
|Tuition & fees||2315409 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||822485 INR|
|Mandatory Fees||97702 INR|
|Books & Supplies||87888 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||292960 INR|
|International Student Fee||29296 INR|
|iCourse Fee||7324 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|