- The MA in Animation provides a combination of artistic and technical training that prepares students for a future in 3D character animation, computer game art, or visual effects
- Following Concentrations are available:-
- 3D Animation
- Motion Graphics
- Technical Artist
- Traditional Animator
?At the end of program, students will be able to:
- Examine the historical foundations of animation, and analyze the relationships between animation and other arts.
- Utilize critical and historical analysis to inform their specific area of study.
- Apply essential concepts and utilize tools necessary for 3D production including modeling, lighting, texturing and rendering.
- Demonstrate a high level of competence in 2D or 3D animation technique.
- Implement the use of storyboarding, animatics, and essential pre-production techniques to develop a film concept.
- Produce animated films both collaboratively and as solo ventures
|Tuition & fees||1882488 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1048357 INR|
|Athletic Fee||5493 INR|
|Books & Supplies||40428 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||415710 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|