- The Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism prepares graduates for careers as multimedia content producers and video storytellers
- The program’s team of professional journalists and emphasis on experiential learning enable graduates to write, produce, and post stories that serve citizens with news worth knowing
- Production facilities include a South Loop news center, green screen studio, mac labs, high-end editing suites, and smart classrooms
- Students particularly benefit from DePaul’s long partnership with Chicago’s professional community.?
- Students may choose to concentrate in Latino Media & Communication
- Students will study courses like Multimedia News Production, News Editing, International Reporting, Magazine Reporting, Photojournalism, Sports Reporting, etc.
|Tuition & fees||2969955 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1014227 INR|
|New Students Orientation fee||16479 INR|
|Student Activity Fee||5932 INR|
|Athletic fee||5493 INR|
|Health plan||13183 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|