- A Physicist has a solid understanding of fundamental laws, which in turn can be applied to a wide area of scientific and engineering fields.
- It is an exciting career that requires discipline and a significant amount of work.
- It also requires the development of mathematical, experimental, theoretical, and computational skills
- The Core Curriculum serves as a broad foundation for the undergraduate degree.
- All candidates for a bachelor’s degree must achieve core student learning outcomes, including communication, critical thinking, empirical and quantitative skills, teamwork, personal responsibility, and social responsibility, by completing courses within each category or component area
- Students seeking the most efficient way to complete the core curriculum and major or minor requirements are advised to take approved courses that can fulfill both requirements.
- Although core curriculum courses can also be used to fulfill major or minor requirements, earned credits hours are only applied once
- Physics contains certain concentrations:
- Medical Physics
- Pure & Applied Physics
|Tuition & fees||1551736 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||468004 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||160835 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|International Student Services Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fee||5493 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|