- Students receiving the BS Degree in Chemistry (Broadfield Major) can continue their academic studies into masters or doctoral programs in Chemistry or can use the degree to find employment as a chemist.
- This degree can also be combined with teacher certification work to enter a career as a secondary school teacher of chemistry.
- The Chemistry (Broadfield Major) degree is certified by the American Chemical Society.
- The Core Curriculum serves as a broad foundation for the undergraduate degree.
- All candidates for a bachelor’s degree must achieve core student learning outcomes, including communication, critical thinking, empirical and quantitative skills, teamwork, personal responsibility, and social responsibility, by completing courses within each category or component area
- Students seeking the most efficient way to complete the core curriculum and major or minor requirements are advised to take approved courses that can fulfill both requirements.
- Although core curriculum courses can also be used to fulfill major or minor requirements, earned credits hours are only applied once
|Tuition & fees||1551736 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||468004 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||160835 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|International Student Services Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fee||5493 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|