- The students have many skills in common: problem-solving, leadership, and teamwork in this program.
- The program focuses on the methods, materials, machinery and manpower necessary to effectively operate in a manufacturing environment.
- Students will learn how to manage people, machines, and production resources to ensure maximum efficiency and safety.
- Areas of emphasis include advanced material processes, sustainable energy, and product realization.
- The students should:
- Learn communication skills that allow you to interact with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Participate in applied research projects with professors to gain experience solving real-world technical problems
|Tuition & fees||2255352 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||688456 INR|
|Books & Supplies||73240 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||110592 INR|
|Application Fees||4394 INR|
|Program Fee||150142 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
With sub scores 20 or higher per section
With 6.0 in each section
SAT scores with writing is strongly encouraged for international citizens