- Mechanical engineering is a broad field with applications in almost all areas of industry including aviation and aerospace, alternative energy, automotive, automated manufacturing and robotics, chemical, computer, electronics, petroleum, nanotechnology, materials, textiles, and heavy equipment and machinery.
- This degree provides a broad, solid education in engineering fundamentals as well as the opportunity for in-depth study in specialized topics.
- Students completing the program will have the rigorous foundation for engineering practice in the industry as well as for graduate studies in engineering and other disciplines.
- The program has well-equipped, accessible laboratories and extensive experimental and computing facilities.
- The Core Curriculum serves as a broad foundation for the undergraduate degree.
- All candidates for a bachelor’s degree must achieve core student learning outcomes, including communication, critical thinking, empirical and quantitative skills, teamwork, personal responsibility and social responsibility, by completing courses within each category or component area
- Students seeking the most efficient way to complete the core curriculum and major or minor requirements are advised to take approved courses that can fulfill both requirements.
- Although core curriculum courses can also be used to fulfill major or minor requirements, earned credits hours are only applied once
|Tuition & fees||1611646 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||468004 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||160835 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|International Student Services Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fee||5493 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|