- Mathematics is both an exact science and a highly creative endeavor; a field of study that develops problem-solving skills and a passion for inquiry.
- Mathematics majors are surprisingly attractive to many professional branches in our society, particularly intelligence, technology, finance, security, engineering, and physics.
- Mathematics Majors with Teacher Certification are attractive to the growing demand for teachers in high schools, middle schools, and elementary schools.
- A BS in Mathematics will prepare the graduate for a competitive position in society and provide the necessary preparation graduate for an exciting and rewarding teaching position and for graduate studies.
- The Core Curriculum serves as a broad foundation for the undergraduate degree.
- All candidates for a bachelor’s degree must achieve core student learning outcomes, including communication, critical thinking, empirical and quantitative skills, teamwork, personal responsibility, and social responsibility, by completing courses within each category or component area
- Students seeking the most efficient way to complete the core curriculum and major or minor requirements are advised to take approved courses that can fulfill both requirements.
- Although core curriculum courses can also be used to fulfill major or minor requirements, earned credits hours are only applied once
- Mathematics contains certain concentrations:
- Applied Maths
- Pure Math
- Science & Engineering
|Tuition & fees||1551736 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||468004 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||160835 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|International Student Services Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fee||5493 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|