- The Manufacturing Engineering Department will provide a quality engineering education to prepare students for the practice of engineering.
- A strong laboratory component in the curriculum, with opportunities for industrial internships and research experiences, will provide engineering skills that enhance the understanding of the applications of engineering sciences and the realization of the importance of lifelong learning.
- A strong emphasis on verbal and written communications will be stressed.
- The Core Curriculum serves as a broad foundation for the undergraduate degree.
- All candidates for a bachelor’s degree must achieve core student learning outcomes, including communication, critical thinking, empirical and quantitative skills, teamwork, personal responsibility, and social responsibility, by completing courses within each category or component area
- Students seeking the most efficient way to complete the core curriculum and major or minor requirements are advised to take approved courses that can fulfill both requirements.
- Although core curriculum courses can also be used to fulfill major or minor requirements, earned credit hours are only applied once.
|Tuition & fees||1611646 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||468004 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||160835 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|International Student Services Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fee||5493 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|