- The B.S. in IS program provides students with a foundation in both the functional areas of business and in computing technologies.
- This unique blend enables graduates to appreciate the strategic role of technology, formulate a vision for IS, and communicate that vision to stakeholders.
- Students are prepared to pursue both technical and managerial careers incorporating leading-edge technologies in public and private organizations.
- All Business majors must complete the prerequisite courses below :
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- College Algebra
- Basic Calculus
- Basic Probability and Statistics
|Tuition & fees||2195003 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||762502 INR|
|Books & Supplies||73240 INR|
|Personal Expenses||310391 INR|
|International Administration Fee||5859 INR|
|Course Fee||187201 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|