- As a Game Design major, students will gain a foundation in programming languages, 3D object creation, story creation, virtual reality, and computer ethics.
- Students will also explore the game creation process, from game design document through beta testing to published game.
- In this course, students will also:
- Learn to analyze problems, then identify and design solutions
- Develop the communication skills to convey complex technical information to a range of audiences
- Study the fundamentals of gameplay theory, computer graphics, and animation
- Gain experience working with teams to establish goals, plan tasks, meet deadlines, manage risk, and produce deliverables
|Tuition & fees||3228419 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1207874 INR|
|Mandatory Fees||19775 INR|
|Books & Supplies||87888 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||124508 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|