- Students will gain hands-on experience backed by traditional lecture-based teaching, while focusing on studies in the areas of cybersecurity that are the most sought-after in the job market: cyber operations and cyber defense.
- As a Cybersecurity major, students will learn the critical knowledge and skills that will enable to keep information and communication systems and their data safe, secure, and resilient against modern attacks.
- In this program students will also:
- Gain a computing-based foundation in mathematics and computer science programming that covers a broad range of concepts applicable to a range of cybersecurity specializations
- Advance the studies with core computer science and cybersecurity courses that emphasize hands-on laboratory experiences, including web development, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and vulnerability assessment
- Learn to analyze complex computing problems and apply computing principles to identify solutions
- Choose between two areas of focus, cyber operations and cyber defense — two of the most sought-after specialties in cybersecurity
|Tuition & fees||3228419 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1207874 INR|
|Mandatory Fees||19775 INR|
|Books & Supplies||87888 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||124508 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|