- Engineering Technology or Applied Engineering is the branch of engineering where mathematics, science, and technology are applied in order to solve problems primarily through the implementation and extension of existing technologies with further innovation in methodologies and processes.
- The work of an engineering technologist is the closest of all the engineering specialties to the final implementation of technologies for product improvement, industrial processes, and engineering operations. The field is the most “hands-on” of the engineering disciplines.
- The Engineering Technology program at UTRGV is focused in the areas of manufacturing and automated systems.
- The program emphasizes practical applications of technology in manufacturing, automation (robotics), autonomous systems, and systems design.
- Students in the program will obtain several industry certifications in manufacturing, automation, and systems engineering over the course of their studies and develop technical skills to be prepared for industrial problems and situations.
- The program also requires that students obtain practical experience through an industrial internship or several semesters of on-campus engagement in research and development.
- Thus, program graduates are prepared to immediately be productive employees upon graduation.
|Tuition & fees||1551736 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||468004 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||160835 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|International Student Services Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fee||5493 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|