- Electrical engineering is a broad field with applications in almost all areas of industry including computer systems, control systems, telecommunications, semiconductors, electronics, and electric power.
- The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering offers a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) degree that is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- This degree provides a broad, solid education in engineering fundamentals as well as the opportunity for in-depth study in specialized topics.
- Students completing the program will have the rigorous foundation for engineering practice in the industry as well as for graduate studies in engineering and other disciplines.
- The program has well-equipped, accessible laboratories and extensive computing facilities.
|Tuition & fees||1611646 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||468004 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||160835 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|International Student Services Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fee||5493 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|