- Computer Science is the study of the structure, function and application of computers and is central to the rapidly expanding use of information technology.
- Computers have traditionally been used in business, engineering and scientific applications, and now applications are found in almost all human activities from art to zoology.
- Computer science is both an applied and theoretical discipline, supported by the principles of science, engineering, and mathematics that has a direct and profound impact on the quality of life and society at large.
- The undergraduate curricula in computer science are based on the Association for Computing Machinery and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Computer Society recommendations for curricula and reflect the goals of a liberal arts education.
- The graduate curricula provide advanced and specialized study in the areas of computer science and information technology.
- The curricula in computer science provide the student with marketable expertise to enter the computing and information technology fields, the skills and education required to adapt to the rapidly changing character of the fields, and the foundation to pursue graduate study in computer science and information technology.
|Tuition & fees||1611646 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||468004 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||160835 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|International Student Services Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fee||5493 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|