- Marketers conduct marketing research where they study cultural, social, economic, and environmental factors that can have an effect on product or service development.
- The Core Curriculum serves as a broad foundation for the undergraduate degree.
- All candidates for a bachelor’s degree must achieve core student learning outcomes, including communication, critical thinking, empirical and quantitative skills, teamwork, personal responsibility, and social responsibility, by completing courses within each category or component area
- Students seeking the most efficient way to complete the core curriculum and major or minor requirements are advised to take approved courses that can fulfill both requirements.
- Although core curriculum courses can also be used to fulfill major or minor requirements, earned credit hours are only applied once.
- Marketing contains certain concentration:
- Branding & Communication
- Design, Commercialization & Development
- Entertainment & Business
- Hospitality & Tourism
|Tuition & fees||1551736 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||468004 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||160835 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|International Student Services Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fee||5493 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|