- This major is designed to prepare students with the business and computer-related knowledge necessary to enter a career in the information systems field.
- The Information Systems program allows students to combine functional business skills with technical skills for the development, implementation, management, and strategic direction of information systems.
- The program provides graduates with the necessary analytical, technical, and managerial background to function effectively in information systems organizational environments.
- Information Systems graduates will be able to implement, coordinate, and direct information systems activities of an organization, including systems analysis, database administration and electronic records management, network data communications, business analytics, and project management.
- The Core Curriculum serves as a broad foundation for the undergraduate degree. All candidates for a bachelor’s degree must achieve core student learning outcomes, including communication, critical thinking, empirical and quantitative skills, teamwork, personal responsibility, and social responsibility, by completing courses within each category or component area
- Students seeking the most efficient way to complete the core curriculum and major or minor requirements are advised to take approved courses that can fulfill both requirements. Although core curriculum courses can also be used to fulfill major or minor requirements, earned credit hours are only applied once.
|Tuition & fees||1551736 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||468004 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||160835 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|International Student Services Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fee||5493 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|