- Intended for students with an interest in aviation, aeronautics, and flying wish to have the option of expanding their studies towards becoming an accredited professional in an engineering field.
- The only course of its kind in Western Australia, aeronautical technology deals with the science and technology of aviation, including aircraft systems, materials, and manufacturing technology, and aircraft operation.
- Areas of study include a foundation in science and mathematics, along with engineering mechanics, computer-aided design, engineering materials, and thermodynamics and fluids.
- It also covers specific aviation science subjects such as aircraft systems and structures, aircraft propulsion, and aerodynamics.
- Students will also gain an understanding of the operation and performance of aircraft from the point-of-view of an aviation technologist.
- The course focuses on the development of knowledge and skills relevant to the aviation industry, and, along with a sound theoretical base, includes strong elements of practical problem-solving, teamwork, and project work.
- As a result, students will have multiple technical and transferable skill competencies and will graduate with strong analytical skills and the ability to contribute to complex projects.
- Provided appropriate electives are chosen, graduating students can apply to articulate into ECU’s Master of Engineering course, specializing in either Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
- This enables students to achieve professional engineer status after a further two years of study.
|Tuition & fees||1761226 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||590684 INR|