- The program has been developed to provide students with a broad base on which to build a successful mechanical engineering career
- Courses are offered in the mechanical design and thermal fluid science fields
- Topics covered in mechanical design include kinematics, mechanisms, stress analysis, dynamic systems, material properties, CAD/CAM, dynamics, vibrations etc.
- Courses offered in the thermal fluid sciences include thermodynamics, heat transfer, and combustion
- The program prepare students with the appropriate breadth and depth of technical knowledge necessary to work effectively as a Mechanical Engineer in an industrial environment
- Students will develop an ability to design and conduct experiments, to analyze and interpret results, to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems, to function on multidisciplinary teams etc.
|Tuition & fees||2158090 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||844677 INR|
|Housing Application Fee||3662 INR|
|Housing Technology Access Fee||11718 INR|
|Student Fees||160835 INR|
|International Evaluation fee||7324 INR|
|Personal expenses||159370 INR|
|Books and Supplies||102536 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|