- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) Program Concentrations
1. Enterprise Information Management
2. Business Management
3. Software Engineering
4. Data Management
5. Web Development
6. Multimedia and Visual Communication
7. Information Systems Security
9. Enrollment Management Systems
10. Mobile Computing
- BSIT program requires completion of 180 quarter credit hours of coursework (40 courses) that include 12 General Education courses, 24 Core courses, and 4 Concentration courses.
|Tuition & fees||988740 INR|
|Official Transcript Evaluation||7690 INR|
|Registration Fee||5859 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
IGlobal University offers "English Conditional Admission" (ECA) to international students who meet all the academic requirements for a bachelor's degree program but either have not achieved the minimum scores of any of the above tests or have not taken any of the tests.