- The BS in Hospitality and Tourism Management will prepare students who are globally competitive to effectively and sustainably manage a hospitality business at the highest level of customer service.
- Students will also be able to develop, manage, and grow tourism to enhance the economic well-being of the communities in which they live.
- The Core Curriculum serves as a broad foundation for the undergraduate degree. All candidates for a bachelor’s degree must achieve core student learning outcomes, including communication, critical thinking, empirical and quantitative skills, teamwork, personal responsibility, and social responsibility, by completing courses within each category or component area
- Students seeking the most efficient way to complete the core curriculum and major or minor requirements are advised to take approved courses that can fulfill both requirements. Although core curriculum courses can also be used to fulfill major or minor requirements, earned credit hours are only applied once.
- There are certain specializations which are as follows:
- Event & Destination Management
- Healthcare Hospitality
- Lodging Asset Ownership & Management
- Restaurant Entrepreneurship & Management
|Tuition & fees||1551736 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||468004 INR|
|Books & Supplies||90818 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||160835 INR|
|Residence Application Fees||3662 INR|
|International Student Services Fee||10986 INR|
|Orientation Fee||5493 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|