- The Hospitality Management program is designed to prepare students for management and executive-level positions within a complex and challenging global environment.
- Students gain a comprehensive background in the business world including accounting, human resources, organizational behavior, technology, marketing and more, and then learn about the inner-workings of the hospitality industry including lodging, hospitality law, food and beverage, service quality, hotel branding & franchising & operations.
- Students in this major are given the opportunity to create and follow their own path in the industry through a selection of classes that may be of particular interest to them including hotel operations, private club management, restaurant management, global tourism, entrepreneurship, sports facility management, and sustainability
- Students learn about service quality and the operations of diverse organizations, such as hotel companies, private clubs, spas, stadiums, arenas, airlines, performing arts centers, concert halls, convention centers, cruise lines, and resorts
- The program has a strong global perspective and encompasses both public and private sectors
|Tuition & fees||2614668 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1171840 INR|
|Comprehensive Fee||95212 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|