- Electrical engineering is consistently rated as one of the most in-demand and well-compensated career fields worldwide
- Graduates of the Electrical Engineering Program at Mississippi College will attain a reputation for integrity and expertise in the technical workforce by:
- Demonstrating problem-solving skills, professionalism, and ethical conduct through their endeavors in engineering practice or other related pursuits
- Demonstrating the ability to communicate effectively and make meaningful contributions as members of engineering or other problem-solving teams
- Demonstrating an awareness, appreciation, and ability to engage in life-long learning and service to society
- Students will study courses like Electric Circuit Theory, Logic Design, Microprocessors, Electromagnetic Theory, Signals and Systems, Control Systems, etc.
- In their coursework, students will be educated and trained in these types of signals:-
- wireless communication signals that send conversations from one cell phone to another
- high voltage signals that transfer energy from power plants to homes and businesses etc.
|Tuition & fees||1362996 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||772682 INR|
|Registration Fee||60789 INR|
|Technology Fee||8789 INR|
|Health Services Fee||8056 INR|
|Books and Supplies||80564 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|