|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
- The University offers admission to all applicants who present an academic record that demonstrates their ability to graduate
- Applicants are expected to study the following programs
- Three years minimum, four years preferred college preparatory mathematics
- Four years of English
- Three years of social science
- Two years of science including a laboratory science, Three years preferred.
- Applicants should have studied Communication Theory and Skills, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physical and Life Sciences, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Students begin this program by completing the College of Engineering’s Freshman Engineering Program.
- The program includes a general education core of Speech and College Success, introductions to engineering and computing, plus courses in calculus and analytical geometry and physics for engineers.