- ECU’s unique degree blends marketing, advertising, and public relations, so students will graduate with a suite of skills to work in any creative industry.
- Students will work with real-world industry contacts, using industry-standard software to ensure they gain the skills required to attract new customers, retain existing customers and enhance the relationship with the product, brand, or organization.
- Students will also gain practical experience in both traditional and digital media, and create portfolios that showcase your talents.
- Combined with the art, science, and strategy of advertising, and the communications practice of public relations, students will graduate ready for a diverse career.
- Students will:
- Access, analyze and critically evaluate relevant information to solve challenging business problems systematically.
- Apply broad and coherent knowledge to a range of business situations, incorporating international/global/cultural perspectives.
- Collaborate effectively in team settings to produce measurable outcomes.
|Tuition & fees||1764031 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||590684 INR|