- The program is designed to prepare students with comprehensive knowledge and skills in health, fitness and athletic performance
- It gives an appropriate understanding of basic and applied sciences utilised in various contexts including healthy ageing, chronic disease prevention, health promotion and elite sport performance
- Students study anatomy and physiology, biomechanics, motor learning and control, exercise and sport psychology as well as exercise prescription and planning
- Graduaes will gain the understanding of basic and applied sciences in relation to health and human movement including healthy ageing, chronic disease prevention, athlete preparation, health promotion and nutrition
- Minimum of 140 hours internship experience in a variety of sport, exercise and healthcare environments
|Tuition & fees||3540401 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||502006 INR|
|Books and Study Materials||33654 INR|
|Student Activities Membership Fee||11442 INR|
With the following minimum score in each section: 24 for listening; 24 for reading; 27 for writing; and 23 for speaking.
With no sub score less than 7.0
With a minimum score of 65 in the communicative skills (listening, reading,
All Indian Secondary School Certificate (AISSC) or Indian School Certificate (ISC) - minimum 65% average in the best four subjects.
Minimum 70% average in the best four subjects for the following State Board Secondary Education exit awards: