- In an ever-changing world, a Commerce degree from ECU gives the edge to succeed for jobs of the future.
- Through work-integrated learning, networking opportunities, as well as learning from academics with industry backgrounds, students will graduate with the skills that are needed to forge the career.
- ECU’s Bachelor of Commerce offers a range of majors and minors, as well as study options including on-campus and online, so one can tailor the course to the field of interest all the while studying around life.
- There is a broad range of majors to choose from that are created in consultation with industry, with many being professionally accredited and recognized by relevant industry bodies.
- Students can choose up to two majors, a major and a minor, or a major and a range of electives.
- Students will gain critical skills in areas of leadership, teamwork, critical thinking, communication, and problem-solving, helping to succeed in a variety of complex, competitive and dynamic global business environments.
- The course is structured to provide students with great flexibility in tailoring the degree to suit their individual career aspirations.
|Tuition & fees||1786467 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||590684 INR|