- Biomedical science combines the fields of biology and medicine in order to focus on the health of humans
- The program includes aspects of anatomy and developmental biology, biochemistry, cell biology, clinical medicine, epidemiology, genetics, immunology, microbiology, molecular biology etc.
- Graduates may pursue a career in biotechnology, the pharmaceutical industry, research centres, product development and technology
- Graduates demonstrate a broad knowledge in the area of biomedical science spanning the molecular, cellular, organ and body systems levels
- Students will be able to collect, organise, analyse and interpret biomedical science data meaningfully using experimental and computational approaches
|Tuition & fees||2350171 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||565612 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|