- This is an introduction to philosophy that explores a range of issues pertaining to religious conviction, knowledge, mind, freedom, ethics, and value.
- This exploration will take place through critical engagement, via reflection, writing, and conversation, with written work – some classical, some contemporary – in the philosophical tradition.
- Although film and philosophy appear very different at first glance, a more careful look reveals film to be a medium well-suited to give expression to philosophical ideas.
- This course will pair films with philosophical texts in order to introduce a wide range of philosophical ideas in such diverse areas of philosophy as ethics and metaphysics, social and political philosophy, and epistemology.
- The films will be drawn from a variety of cinematic traditions, such as popular narrative film, documentary, and the art film. There will be film screenings.
|Tuition & fees||4386343 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1165248 INR|
|Student Services Fee||73240 INR|
|Books & Supplies||73240 INR|
|Personal Expenses||131832 INR|
|Application Fees||4761 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
25 or above recommended for each section
7.5 or above recommended for each component score