- The Mathematics major is designed to meet two goals: to introduce some of the central ideas in mathematics and to develop problem-solving ability by teaching students to combine creative thinking with rigorous reasoning.
- The major includes participation in the undergraduate colloquium and opportunities for original research.
The major in Mathematics is designed to meet four learning objectives:
- Learn central ideas of mathematics and mathematical thinking,
- Improve problem solving ability by combining creative, critical, and abstract thinking with rigorous reasoning,
- Communicate mathematical ideas effectively, both orally and in writing, to technical and non-technical audiences,
- Be exposed to the power of mathematics and mathematical thinking in applications, research, and beyond.
|Tuition & fees||4172483 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1097868 INR|
|Activities & Residential House Fees||22704 INR|
|Application Fees||4761 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|