- There are five required courses in the major:
- COSC 111 and 112: Introduction to Computer Science I and II
- COSC 171: Computer Systems
- COSC 211: Data Structures
- COSC 311: Algorithms
- Students must take a total of at least nine COSC courses numbered 111 or higher, not including thesis courses. This means that if a student covers any core course by advanced placement, an additional elective is required.
- This course introduces ideas and techniques that are fundamental to computer science. The course emphasizes procedural abstraction, algorithmic methods, and structured design techniques.
- Students will gain a working knowledge of a block-structured programming language and will use the language to solve a variety of problems illustrating ideas in computer science.
- A selection of other elementary topics will be presented. A laboratory section will meet once a week to give students practice with programming constructs. Two class hours and one one-hour laboratory per week.
|Tuition & fees||4386343 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1165248 INR|
|Student Services Fee||73240 INR|
|Books & Supplies||73240 INR|
|Personal Expenses||131832 INR|
|Application Fees||4761 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|
25 or above recommended for each section
7.5 or above recommended for each component score