- The Biology major provides students with a broad base for understanding principles governing life processes at all levels–molecular, cellular, organismal, and ecological.
- An evolutionary perspective guides all areas of the curriculum–development, behavior, physiology, genetics, and more.
- The Biology curriculum has been designed to provide students with a broad base for understanding principles governing life processes at all levels, from biochemistry and cell biology to physiology to ecology and behavior.
- Courses emphasize fundamentals common to all sub-disciplines including the coupling of structure to function, the transfer of energy in living systems, communication, and the molding of diversity by the evolutionary process.
- In upper-level courses and in independent and honors research, students have the opportunity to investigate areas at the frontiers of modern biology.
|Tuition & fees||4172483 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1097868 INR|
|Activities & Residential House Fees||22704 INR|
|Application Fees||4761 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|