- The undergraduate major in Psychological Sciences can provide the foundation for further training in psychology at the graduate level, the background necessary for training in other fields such as the health professions, social work, or counseling, or the liberal arts background necessary for entry-level positions in many fields such as business, communication, and human services and mental health positions
- Students have the opportunity to do research in several animal and human experimental laboratories furnished with various psychophysiological equipment.
- Research topics consist of animal and human learning, human factors, perception, cognitive processes, and community psychology among others.
- The student may choose an area of concentration in graduate school preparation, child care, and development, or industrial-organizational psychology, but is not required to follow one of these concentrations and may devise an individual program.
- Students earning a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychological sciences learn to write and speak about complex behavioral explanations that rely on scientific reasoning and evidence rather than anecdotes or common myths/misconceptions.
|Tuition & fees||2195003 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||762502 INR|
|Books & Supplies||73240 INR|
|Personal Expenses||310391 INR|
|International Administration Fee||5859 INR|
|Supplement Fee||23876 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|