- The BA in Animation emphasizes animation principles and animation production within a broad Liberal Arts context
- This program emphasizes the art of animation, creativity, and critical thinking
- The program focuses on 3D modeling and animation, hand-drawn animation, motion graphics, and stop-motion animation for game development, cinema, TV and interactive media
- At the end of the program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid foundation in design and traditional studio art, and will be able to use these skills in order to communicate effectively through visual means.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the history of animation through written critical evaluation of animated films and be able to analyze work in a historical context.
- Create work in a variety of animation techniques including hand-drawn, 3D animation, stop-motion and experimental methods.
- Implement the use of storyboarding, animatics, and essential pre-production techniques to develop a film concept.
- Discuss learning experiences across disciplines in the University and establish connections to their own animation practices.
- Utilize their skills to produce a number of animated films culminating in a thesis animation in the media of their choosing
|Tuition & fees||2969955 INR|
|Hostel & Meals||1048357 INR|
|New Students Orientation Fee||21972 INR|
|Student Activity Fee||5932 INR|
|Athletic fee||5493 INR|
|Health plan||13183 INR|
|Books & Supplies||80857 INR|
|Miscellaneous Expenses||173139 INR|
|Class 12th||No specific cutoff mentioned|